Friday, October 12, 2012

Katrell Blogs India

Twice a year, The Learning Tea's founder, Katrell Christie, travels to India to visit with our scholars and attend to other administrative tasks. Join her in her travels as Katrell Blogs India.


Sunday, October 07, 2012
I'm Here. Safe.  Looking for reliable internet and trying to get minutes on my phone. Staying at the lizard hotel, same room, same lizards, and more lizards for no extra charge. Was welcomed like a long lost son by the staff. :)
*this post was brought to you by Nyquil PM
 


Monday, October 08, 2012

What’s worser than worse? Jet lag and the only station on the working TV in the Hotel lobby/office/staff lounge/sleeping area is playing Arrested Development Season 1 in HINDI!!!!! The English version starts Oct 16th, airing every night at 7, damn you Rosetta Stone!

On a lighter note, my computer blew up, fried, sizzled, poltergeist screen. I've been little Carol Ann talking to it for the last

3 hours. Countless documents that I forgot to "back up." Today I will search the streets of Mumbai for a less broken netbook. I went online and found that a lot of the computer stores and I.T. guys here don't always list a contact email address here. Nothing says cutting edge computer services like a phone call.

On a lighter side note: no shame in mentioning that I know my parents are reading this and if Santa wants to come early to Mumbai, as in today, Bismillah.

Today will be well documented.


No comments:

Post a Comment